Saturday, April 25, 2009

T1 after school

At frolick! eee yogurt. not my kind. LOL
I shag alrdy really. LOL

I not emo-ing hor!! just not looking at the camera ! LOL


Please ignore this picture. (: main is the ker and yellowish netter. HAHAHA

Okay, i not tired alrdy. =.= LOL.
Alright, today school 10am, met ker at 201 then took bus to school tgt. Awww sweetsweet, but sorry i attached already. HAHAHA. Then went for the lecture aye boring, the step english teacher. Then after that 5 damn hours of break. Ker they all ate their lunch, den after that went to find PJ at her school, went to design school to have Western.
Chitchat until around 1pm like that, then went off, went to find Sabsab at liblib then too bored decided to surprise Ker so we went to Ubi area to see her driving thingy, in the end we crapped all the way and then reached there, having difficulties finding the car section so we stayed at the customer service.
"Hello? I end already. Where you all?"
"I shopping for cars"
"Huh?! you all come here ah ?"
"no la i say i shopping for cars right"
"Wa u know just now my leg cramp siah!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA"
then she told me her leg cramp, and what happened during her driving. JOKE. really. LOL.
Went back to school and then we slack outside LT. Then went for the lecture, aye aye aye i think i gonna fail that subject. Financial Aspects, i can predict my GPA gonna be below 2 again. HAHAHA. I know i'll kena scolded by them again. I'm just predicting ! but who knows right? HAHAHA. I'll still work hard man, i have you guys ! :D Sunday chiong tutorial day siah. LOL.
After school went to T1 for dinner, wait for netter and we walked around looking for any nice budget food, then carls junior, no seats so go to Subway. Finish, tavis came, walked around T1 looking for bags, then they went to eat Frolick. Aye they say not nice, i dont even dare to try HAHAHA. Sabsab went home, den we went to TM looking for bags, den end up slacking at starbucks. Talk cock talk cock, den went home. Shag like fuck.
Then when i reached home, i wan action action to my mother i go do housework, in the end, she say me. Zzzzzz. Next time dont do already. LOL.
Wheeeeeezcxzcxzcxz ! BABABABABABABA. HAHA.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home