Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skipped jap tutorial !

I'm talking to my baby. HAHA.
Me and Ker plus APRIL! :D




At least my dog is cute right? HAHA.

The lazy and always tired dog. -.-
Today was not feeling well, throat pain, and worse than yesterday. THANKS AH KEREEN. LOL. Went to school for the POS test. Had lunch at Bizpark with Chester, Tavis and Larry then they went for their classes while me and ker skipped Jap. She came to my house, use my laptop and realize that her jap class was cancelled. WTF?! Fucking lucky she. LOL. Webcam-ed at my house and she went off around 5plus pm.
Tomorrow going for Ali's graduation dinner as Germany's partner. I think damn sian cause he's like 186cm ! T.T
Every morning is a happy morning for me. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home