Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY hehe

-Edited-

(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: x 100
Yo wassup! haha.
Okay i went to school early in the morning for jap lec, thinking that Harris is going too ! In the end he msged me at 9.30am telling me he thought i was talking about the 6pm lec. -.- LOL. Waited for ker to come and then we went for our lab lesson, funfun, GoVenture. LOL.
Had lunch break, we went to ker's house cause she wanna get her charger, then went off to Tmart to have our lunch. Cab back to school while GF went to central to look for her mum.

Went back to school, met Sab took temp and then went for tutorial plus lecture. Ahhh fucking tiring cause ytd night i didn't manage to sleep well. ):
Ended school, went T1 awhile with ker then we went our separate ways. (:
I'm happy, today I'm quite happy cause most of the time I'm able to talk to him. ;) other days he'll be busier than today. Haha.

And fuck you please.
Like what she told me, whatever you said shld apply it on yourself man. Srsly, there's a lot of things u did thinking that no ones knows about it but actually everyone knows about it. Aren't you gonna be ashame of yourself? No trust and no courage to speak up. You're disgusting, seeing u just gave me 1 super super negative feeling like how can u do all these to me when i didn't do anything? And if there's anything unhappy, why can't u just tell me straight in my face rather than telling people bad things behind my back?
Aye i think pointless now anyway. So goodbye.

Oh yeah! & on the way home -.- i took the wrong train, so it went to pasir ris, and i go in then realized it when it says "next station, pasir ris" i stunned. LOL. I know i know~ very blur. HAHA

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home