Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I miss him so much

HELLO people !
I'm sick today ! Hahaha cough (maybe swineflu) HAHAH no la just kidding.
Didn't went to school and sorry kereen ! She spam calls siah. I woke up i stunned, 45 missed calls. REALLY STUNNED. hahahaha!
I rest all the way till afternoon and msg-ed ali. Then woke up prepare to see doctor and i swear i'll be as healthy as possible and not to step into polyclinic again when there's a serious disease going round the world. LOL. I went there i stunned, really felt like turning back cause need to queue to take temp and LUCKY my temp is 37.2, if higher i think GG. Sure alarm and then wheel me to some ulu room. LOL. Have to wear a mask and i think I'm super suay cause the doctor that i have to see, he like damn free. Every patient go in and comes out, he will come out walk to another doctor's room for dnknw how long then go back into his own room. I'm just scolding vulgarities under my mask. HAHA.

Finish seeing the doctor and he gave me quite a number of medicines just for a small cough. Then cab down to EP to find my cousin. Slack and chill at starbucks with her. Talked a lot and i was shocked. She just broke up with her bf like 2 weeks ago. Then i realize, 09 really fuckedup. LOL. But I'm happy for her that she found someone new. (:
After that my dad came and he's so damn sweet, we went watsons right and he said he wanna buy something for my mum, as a surprise, without any occasions or reasons. He just suddenly feel like buying something for her. AWWWWWWWWW LOL. Bought my stuff and went home after that.
& THAT STUPID BRYAN! Walao, he pranked call me. LOL. Zzzzz.

I'm gonna get well soon, I'm gonna stay healthy. :D
Only people who knows, understand how i feel.
The amount that i misses him.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home