Saturday, May 9, 2009

The sight of you just made me smile from cheek to cheek

Since i got nothing to do and i can't go to sleep. I think I'll just blog. -.- LOL
Okay first of all, i was sleeping very soundly today then suddenly phone rang and ker said she's coming my house. -.- So i stay awake and wait for her, then she came, we chatted, she used the laptop and i was really tired. LOL. THANKS AH KEREEN. LOL
Then she went off to meet Tavis and Larry while i continue sleeping all the way to afternoon then woke up prepare to meet my cousin. Met her and GF at tamp mrt and went to city plaza cause my stupid cousin wanna shop. Zzzzz.
Was looking for a new dress but to no avail.
Cab to her house and put on those troublesome makeups and everything and cabb-ed down to Marina Mandarin Hotel. Germany came out to fetch me, brought me in and chatted. I think he funny and cute siah, is it all tall guys like that? HAHA.
Then the grad dinner started. Watched a video of their diver trainings, walao feel like crying siah, i heartache for them man. The training like FUCKING XIONG LA.

I think I'll be dead like the 1st or 2nd day already. Omg they poor thing la, then the person speech say what ladies must kiss their partner or what, srsly i see how hard they work, i don't mind la. LOL. They deserve it man. Poor thing siah !! Esp the cold treatment, wtf i think the cold treatment is fucking insane. Zzzz. It's when u have to go into so called "bath-tub" filled with ice water, den u have to soak your whole body in, then they will use the scoop thingy to scoop water up and pour on your head. So practically your body will be like fucking cold?!?! wa siao man that one. LOL.
Dinner started, and got lucky draws and stuff. So I'm counted a bit lucky ? cause i got one vouncher. LOL. Quite fun actually, cause they got games and things so they make the whole thing more lively. Dinner ended like 11plus pm? Then went off to Cineleisure for movie. Outside the hotel got one LAMBO! Wtf i wonder who's is it. LOL.

Cineleisure, went to see what movies, then they decided to watch horsemen. -.- i thought boring show.

"What is horsemen about?!"
"CARTOON CARTOON"
"TSK *give lame face* i saw the trailer la"

Then before movie starts got 1hour or so, they went to play pool. OMFG ALI IS BLOODY PRO PRO PRO TTM ! I srsly stunned. He left 1 ball while opponent left 7 balls! WTF?! LOL.
And horsemen, omg. Gruesome. Fucking gore. I don't even wanna mention it on my blog. In the movie, can see those tired soldiers falling asleep. LOL.
After movie, cabbed home and now here i am, can't get to sleep. But i think i can sleep soon alrdy. The images are fading. (:

It was fun. At least i enjoyed and had a great time. :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home