Monday, May 18, 2009

Boy i love you

Hey people ! (:
I'm just so so so bored. Haha. Ended school early today and didn't went for the makeup lesson for SPSS since there are people who are able to teach me. Heh. THANKS AH KEREEN ! LOL. Today RBB was such a bore. Lecture I'm already falling asleep then that lecturer went to play 1 video of the funeral advertisement, i shed like a few tears cause the first time i saw the ad i didn't pay attention to what the woman is saying, now that i understand... things just became different. Went to eat a little bit at bizpark and then went for tutorial. 1st presentation he said i broken all the rules -.- so i assume that is because i was reading according to the paper, so fine i just throw the papers on the table and i just go up and present, talk cock.
Thanks friends+groupmates for the applause man. LOL.

After school met GF and we went to have our lunch at bizpark. Then went to find Chester, Royston and their friend outside student service centre. The jokes are stupid la, but they are really a funny group of people, especially their laughters are very very contagious. LOL.
Accompanied ker to wait for her bus and i went home.

Yawnnnnsss I haven't had any good sleep for 2 days, tonight I'm gonna sleep until i shiok ! See the weather, it's the perfect weather for sleeping ! :D

Sweetsweetsweetsweet. I like this nice feeling inside of me. & i can't wait till the next time we meet again. Hehe.
Boy you know i miss you
I just wanna kiss you.

Your hand is all I have to keep me hanging on.

My mind is filled with all your images, everything we did together. Your words, your voice and your scent just kept coming back to me and it's like a drug to me. How close we are right now i hope we would be able to stay this way no matter what happens in the future because i really want this to remain.
You're not those guys I've met before, you're way different from them and i know I'm not gonna let go of you. I may not be the perfect one for you but i know I'm able to change just for you.
I quitted smoking and the main push would be from you. I studied so hard now and i did all my homeworks, half of the credit will go to you. Whatever you say i'll always put in all my effort to do it. I guess I've fallen deeply into you. I've seen a great change in myself.
I love you.
When will i ever hear those words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home