Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mind's cafe !

Stupid murderer game. LOL.


Games we played

Hello people !! :D
I just bath-ed finish and srsly look at the time now ! I wanna go to bed but i gotta wait for my hair to dry first. (: Sorry uh Ali if you receive my sms late cause I'm waiting for my hair to dry ! LOL.
Anyway today didn't went for stupid RP1, cause why ? Cause it's bloody 4 slides that says about cashiering procedures, super lame. Went to school earlier to support Sabsab with her selling of chocolates. Bought from her some and she's gonna buy from us on Thurs man ! LOL. Went for the 4pm lecture and it was ... fuckedup. Hate this kinda subject cause why ? IT'S SUPER ALIKE TO ACCOUNTING !! grrrr !@#$%^&*( i gave up halfway but because too bored so i catch up again. HAHAHA.
& sabsab is treating me swensens if i pass my accounting !! :D:D Woooo I'm SO GOING TO SWENSENS. -.- LOL
Ker treating me ba gua.... -.-"
After lec, went to squeeze into bus 15 and i went home. Sms sms sms then i went out, i walked around and around in the mrt station cause i was looking for the train that goes to plaza sing. -.- LOL. Reached there earlier and waited for them. Wanted to watch Angels&demons but there were no slots. Walked over to a certain chicken rice stall and ate, then went to mind's cafe !! Wooooo first time going there, shane too. Hahaha.
Started playing games and aiya what to do, too smart i keep winning. LOL. But the last game Ali won, aiya he like to kill his brain cells idk why. HAHAHA.
Then rush to take the last train but then missed it. Then went to wait for last bus but too long, so walk to take Night rider, they accompany me to wait for the bus and then they went home. (:
Sorry la ali ! Keep blaming me know ! Guilty ttm. But thanks for accompanying me. :D
& Gf asked me to go to boat quay but i lack of money already, sorry ! ):
Went home and chatted with friends and Ali online. Then he went to sleep alrdy cause he gotta book in at 9am ! LOL tmr he sure shag when he chiong down to chompchomp. LOL.
Shld i go for the drinking session ? Ali ask me go chill and since got night rider..... Hmmmmmm.......... LOL.
Anyway, ker,sabsab,tavis,netter,gf and ANYONE LA ! Let's go mind's cafe during the holidays k !!!!! :D:D LOL. Its fun TTM! :D
Alright, a little while more and I'm going off to bed, MSG MSG! :D:D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home