Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Hi guys. I'm pretty shag over here.
First of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERY SINGLE MOMS OUT THERE. :D & Sorry mummy for not being able to cheer u up on this special day because i really have no idea what to say or do to make you feel better.
I just don't understand what's his problem srsly. Is he going through menopause or what?

Yesterday slept at 6.50am !! Know why ? Cause stupid Ali intro me one cute yet fuckedup game. I said i won't give up so didn't but it's really super frustrating ! You have to use your brain to think about the next move and how you're suppose to get the puzzle high up there or down low. It's an energy drainer and brain cells killer really. LOL. Played with him and chatted on msn till around that time and both of us are quite shag so we went to sleep.

Woke up quite early in the afternoon and saw that he's even earlier than me ! LOL. He's chiong-ing the game man. LOL. Wanted to go out and everything but just got cancelled.
Thought I'll be rotting at home then Terence & Bryan call me out with their friends. So i went to call Ker and GF to come along, went to 201 to slack all the way till 10plus pm i think then me & ker went home. Bunch of nonsense guys.

I'm really tired. Just the thought of it gives me the "fuck off" feeling man. Aren't you tired? Why? This kinda thing shldn't even happen in the first place.

I just feel happy and sweet at times. & I think I'm contented just by these little things. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home