Friday, May 15, 2009

1st avenue 1st day

Today went to school really early because we got to 'work' at 1st avenue today and seriously the uniform is COCKSTER. Fucking ugly and i don't like it ! It's short and i thought it was polo tee but ended up round neck long sleeve shirt. -.- Super ugly and you have to wear black jeans plus black covered shoes. Started at 9.30am and ended at 12.30pm, didn't hit our sales target which is $500 but at least we weren't the lowest sales although our operating hours suck. It got crowded around 10.45 to 12 so me&Anabel did direct selling, thanks Jewel we at least sold 1 feather pen that cost $1 to her. HAHA.

After that, ker skipped her jap tutorial. LOL Went home with her, she ate her lunch and i slept on the table while she's bathing. -.- Tired uh.Then we went to my house and she keep disturbing April. LOL my dog's tolerance level very high now thanks to my trainings. HAHA. After that Gf came, Sab came and we went off to EP. My dog nearly died under ker's hands. HAHAHA.

Accompanied gf to NTUC to buy ingredients for mike's dinner then waited for Ter&netter they all to come. Ate at the CC there, they go in sweettalk to girls and borrowed their badminton racket and played for a while. Went off to my house playground and i brought my dog down. Srsly, Bryan's reaction is priceless. HAHAHA.

Play cards, the dare game. & fuck x 100 i almost every round kena except 1 or 2 rounds, bloody suay i have no idea why. They played blind mice at the playground, super entertaining and then all of us went home. (:

Now I'm chiong-ing that fucked up MR project for tomorrow. Zzzzzz. Gonna sleep immediately after I'm done with it.
Ciaos.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home