Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!

Yo sup ! Hahaha.
Today had a terrible headache in the morning, so sms-ed ker and skipped the morning lecture. Hahahaha and lame boy actually found out, but was forgiven cause i have headache. LOL. & so qiao, he also headache and giddy ! HAHA.
Went to school for RBB tutorial and so lucky don't need to pass up homework, after holidays then pass up cause actually my answers all crap altho i got do. Hahaha.
Went to eat @ design school & i said I LOVE YOU to sabsab hor. :D Honoured not. Haha. Winston randomly came to sit beside me -.- super random. LOL.
Went off for Apel, ended quite early and took bus down to AMK with sabsab. Waited for the lame boy and her bf.
Aye both guys ah, make us wait bad example srsly. LOL. While waiting for time to pass, we both played arcade - photohunt. LOL Not bad ah we broke the record, we're the 4th. Haha.
Lame boy & Louis came, bought the tickets and we went to have dinner @ LJS. & he super lame la ! No wonder lame boy. HAHA.
He go in LJS and he told me he wanna eat chicken rice. -.-
Den dowan chicken rice alrdy, he say he wan prawn noodle. HAHAHAH wtf right? Then when buying the food, he really go tell the person Sprite IN CHINESE. hahahahaa ! I laughing like mad.
Rushed the dinner, and faster went back to the cinema for our movie.

NIGHT @ THE MUSEUM 2.
I think not bad la, hahahha i was laughing like mad in the cinema and he keep turning and look at me, asking "Got that funny meh?" HAHA.
& he said the uncle beside him laugh until like gonna cry anytime like that. HAHAHAHA.

Ended the movie, look for sabsab slacked a while and lame boy sent me home. Hahahah thanks ah ! For sending me all the way home and also for not charging your shoulder la ! Basket. LOL. But quite shiok, thanks for letting me lie on your shoulder ! I sleep until damn shuang. Hahahaha.
Then he jerked once, and he KEEP ON SAYING ! Haha cause i just asked did someone nudged me or wad, den he said he jerk, den he just keep using that la. Everything i say he will just link to "aiya ya la, if not somebody complain that i jerk den wake her up what"
KEEP ON. HAHAHA.

Did the survey and he keep nagging to ask me bath. Tsk. LOL. Now I'm done with everything ! Wooooo tomorrow got 4 hours break but that idiot is coming to find me. HAHAHA. Heartpain la, from so far come down. ):
But nevermind, i think I'll send him off. (:

Ecstatic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home