Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Precious

Shag
Today nothing much i guess. Went to school for Basic entre, did goventure halfway my game suddenly died on me. !@#$%!&#&!*@ . Waste all my time working on it ! Grrrr. After that we went to TM to have our lunch @ Tamp 1 kopitiam. It's not appetizing, neither is it nice. The chicken's not bad i must say but the rice and the other things really suck. Zzzz.

Went back to school for our FARM tutorial, passed my quiz ! Song bo, 21/30. I happy like mad, and gaining one reward. Shiok x 2. LOL. Go through the quiz & went for MktRes lecture, i really hate mktres lecture, it's so draggy.
Ended school and went home. Yawnnnsss didn't went to study today cause need to rush jap presentation for tomorrow. :/

Goodnight people ! & good luck to people who are having their jap presentation ! :D
MST is coming, study hard people ! Esp my GF, better stop skipping school and chiong for MST alrdy ! Not much time left ! JY ! (:

MONSTER VS ALIENS PLEASEEEEEEEE !!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home