Thursday, May 28, 2009

Morning call

Hi people.
I'm awake now, ytd stay up late night to watch the soccer match in the today morning cannot wake up properly. Ali gave me morning call, i woke up and answer, i hang up and i fall back on my bed and KO-ed. -.-
He spammed msgs also. LOL. Hello!Hello! Wakeup!wakeup!Wakeup!Wakeup!
LOL damn cute.
Woke up it was like 8.30am , damn late so didn't go for store mgt, next was apel then i realize i will have 4 hrs break alone doing nothing so decided to go straight for my Jap.
I'll stay at home, prepare my presentation and also study my rbb & Farm.

I wanna sincerely apologise to Kereen. Sorry girl, don't be mad at me k ?

& WTF MAN U DOING YTD !??! Barcelona Vs Man U, 2 : 0. WTF WTF WTF . The game started not long only Barc alrdy goal 1. Then left 20mins score another 1. Srsly, bwg.
When scored the 2nd goal, i off my tv and lie on my bed already. Zzzz.

MONSTERS VS ALIENS X 5 !! LOL.
Okay i need to go prepare presentation & study ! Goodbye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home