Monday, June 1, 2009

MST

Sab girl & me.
MY ATTENDANCE, SONG BO!? hahahaha!

Webcam @ ker's house, when I'm just beside her. -.- lame but fun. HAHA









Alright, let me continue.
Saturday went to airport to study, after studying, went off around evening to ker's family bbq @ pasir ris. Ate some bbq food and then Ali came to join us. (:
After a while of slacking, talking cock, when Jacob just came we wanted to go off and it's actually going home. HAHA he was so dulan. >.<
Then Ali send me home and waited for me to bath while he went to buy some stuff @ EP. Then he wanna break my laptop pw. -.- LOL. Took bus down to Bryan's house but then we stopped too early, so in the end after many phone calls and searching for the place, Ali decided to cab down and when we reached the petrol station.
Saw them trying to activate 1 small motorbike -.- LOL. In the end Jacob pulled the string too hard until the string came off. HAHAHA. Damn funny.
Went to Bryan house and they started the MJ session, starting i studied a little until my stomach cramp like fuck.
Pain ttm.
Ate the chicken rice @ Bryan's house but still pain and i can't find the answer to it. Zzzzz. Use laptop a little here and there, then sat beside them watch them play MJ. Ali taught me a bit basic things about MJ and i somehow understand it, but i think they play v fast. LOL.
They play all the way until 6plus am going 7am.
Talked nonsense as usual.
Ali send me home, took the bus and there's totally no one in there except for the 2 of us and the bus driver. HAHA. Lie on his shoulder and slept for a little while, both of us were tired.
He won quite some money so bought bread for me :D
Ate while walking home and accompany him to wait for bus and off i went home ! :D:D
Slept all the way till afternoon and didn't have enough time to go to the foodfair with Ali & his mum so i went to Kerker's house, bought lunch for her and then got scolded by Ali so i went down again to buy myself lunch. HAHA. Studied all the way until night time and i was sneezing cause someone misses me so much. LOL!
Went home around 11plus pm, slept at 2am and now I'm awake and I'm going to study soon.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HAVING MST !!!!
GF jyjy okay ! :D
I miss him ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home