Thursday, June 4, 2009

3 of us. (:
Me kerker sabsab

Look alike meh?! -.- i think i look more alike. LOL


Surprised not?! Kerker actually not scare of my dog. HAHA

April looks like she's being tortured -.-




The lazy and lazy AND LAZY dog. Zzzz.

She gets v excited ah, okay both of them are excited. -.-
Got time to blog ah !!! (Y) More photos are @ Sabsab there , I'll upload on FB when i have all. ;)

Today paper RBB can go suck cock srsly. To think i studied so hard, i take my notes ah, keep reading over and over again but today i stunned when i saw Qns 1 and Qns 3. Most of the people are stunned too. So yeah, when i came out i realize my Qns 1 answers were wrong, and Qns 3 dont have a definite answer yet. Qns 2 is something that i think everyone will be v confident at. Lol.

After school, both the girls came to my house to study for FARM, but we like didn't study much -.- Play with my dog, use laptop to watch snow white, aladdin, mermaid and others la super lame. LOL. Slept for 1 hour and then i studied a little. Slack with them, ordered CANADIAN pizza (sab, this time not wrong. LOL). They both left around late afternoon & evening, i slept again. >.< Dnknw why I'm so tired, but i have BB's approval ! Haha. He called me wake up around 7pm? Heh.

Maybe both of us are excited? Cause tomorrow is FRIDAY! I'm excited for 2 reasons, finally finish my term test ! & another reason would be of course able to see BB ! :D I miss him so so so so so so so x100 much. LOL. He's been quite patient la, pushing me to study study study and also motivating me by giving me rewards. LOL. But it takes two hands to clap la, so he ask me to study i nv study also no point, BUT I GOOD GIRL ! LOL I studied a lot. This would be the first time in Poly i studied so hard? HAHAHAHA.

But something's making me hesitate for Friday.. =/ I just hope my friends would be there no matter what happen to me. Thanks girls for listening to my unhappiness. (: Let's enjoy ourselves on friday !! (Y) Okay, my dinner time is up and after that I'll study FARM all the way, ALL THE WAY AH !!!! LOL.

My BB, you're my sugar. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home