Wednesday, June 3, 2009

RBB

Walao good job la, nose bleed ytd and this morning. Zzzzz.
Ytd quite slack but still did study for RBB.
Today kerker & jacob came to my house, ate lunch tgt and started studying plus webcamming Sabsab. LOL.
Studied finish RBB and moved on to FARM. Tonight, I'm gonna start memorizing RBB.
I hope i do well altho i have a feeling might not be able to do well for RBB cause have to all be in OWN words.

Quite tired today, dnknw why also. Please don't fall sick man, i know many people are sick nowadays cause of the weather, hope they will take care of themself k.
Get well soon Jerrer bro ! (Y)
Kerker too ! ;)
Those who are not sick, take extra good care so that u won't fall sick ! >.<

Alright i gotta go study my RBB for tomorrow ! Good luck people !
Still, i miss my BB. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home