Monday, June 8, 2009

Date with BB

Yo people ! I gotta go sleep real soon >.< i alrdy told BB i'll try to sleep before 12am and see the effect. (:
Was suppose to meet BB ytd but was cancelled and he felt so guilty so he thought of a stunt for me today -.- He's so cute but he make me feel v scare until i feel a bit reluctant to leave my house. HAHA. Talked to Tavis on msn and he can guessed what stunt and I'm still @ home brainstorming ! LOL.
Before left house and called BB as instructed. Walked down my house, called Kerker to ask about her eyes and then when i hang up on the phone.
BB: "EH!"
ME: *stunned* "WHAT YOU DOING OVER HERE?!"
BB smiled
ME: Still shocked. "WHAT YOU DOING?!"
LOL!
I'm really shocked la, he went to have his lunch @ coffeeshop and his appetite a bit scary. LOL. I only recovered from my shock when gonna board the train to town. LOL. He waited for me for 1 hour plus leh ! >.<>

Went to Orchard first cause he need to buy something, some art stuff.
Me: "you draw one meh!?"
BB: "I ARTIST one you dnknw meh!?"
-.-
I was quite amazed with the place he brought me to, call what art something. Very big and quite cool, all the art stuff and very colourful. Hahaha. Walked around and went to buy tickets. Dance subaru only left with the first 2 rows so we bought drag me to hell. Surprised? Cause conspiracy 8pm then have and it's v v rush for him so decided on drag me to hell.
Went to play arcade for a while and then went for the movie. I was so scare even before the movie started. LOL.
Okay throughout the movie i think i only let go of his arm for a few times only. HAHA. The whole time i was grabbing it quite tight, a bit guilty scare it's painful for him. Haha. Screamed at a few parts and stupid Terence called me at the wrong time, i forgot to off silent and u can hear my ringtone "my lips like sugar~" HAHAHA.

BB made me laugh during the movie ah, thanks a lot (: helps me to be less scare.
ME : "walao why keep on coming one?!"
BB : "Yah lah, even morning also have, they not tired one siah"
LOL
ME : "wa damn fierce, v shocking siah!"
BB : "yah this show damn good ah"
ME : "why good?!"
BB : "Can make you wanna pee on your pants ah"
LOL! ME : "Then you pee alrdy not?"

During a part in the movie
BB : "Wa this one gonna pee alrdy gonna pee alrdy!"
ME : "HHAHAHAHA"

After the whole movie ended, i haven't recover from my shock until we took the bus to airport. LOL! He played my itouch while i sleep on his shoulder. (: & i really fell asleep know ! Waaaa dnknw is tired or his shoulder too comfy alrdy. >.<>
Finish eating and he wanted to accompany wait for my bus, his bus came i just pull his arm and i told him i go yishun with him. HAHAHAHA.
He keep saying i crazy crazy in the bus but i think very fun. HAHAHA.
In the bus, played as usual and talk a lot of nonsense, crap. Talked about some serious stuff.....
He accompany me to wait for my bus and i went home.
The bus trip home wasn't that nice. ): Tears just kept coming and coming, idk why is that so i just feel tight in my heart.
Went home and tears just kept flowing.
Thanks friend. You know who you are. (:

Overall, i enjoyed my day. (:
Thanks BB for protecting me during the movie ah ! HAHA. & making me laugh the whole day.
I'll miss you. Take care of yourself alright ! :D
A wonderful date with BB. Haha.

Enjoy my holidays ! I'll be sleeping a lot but i'll miss BB much more also. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home