Monday, June 8, 2009

BB is missed

Okay, it's just the start of holidays and I'm feeling so bored already. >.<
I miss BB. ):
Woke up in the afternoon today. Terence asked whether wanna go escape theme park together O.O i thinking it's really bo liao to go escape ah, not fun somemore. HAHA. Maybe if BB go, things will be different. HAHAHAHAHA.
Then msn the whole afternoon with Sabsab until she left for her movie.
Then goodnews ! BB told me he got liberty so asked me if i wanna go over find him, was REALLY lazy at first but pulled myself up and prepared. Just a few steps after my house, the bad news came and BB called me to say his liberty was cancelled. ): ):
So now I'm back home using computer and blogging. HAHA. BB don't keep apologising okay ? We can get to see each other again don't worry ! (Y)

Nothing much uh, and i think i have to go out and buy my own dinner back home. Hmmm no idea what to eat. -.-
BORING BORING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home