Monday, June 22, 2009

I miss your hug


Jerrer bro

Took quite a hard time arranging the camera. Lol.
Anyway, 21June09
Woke up late, suppose to be 9am and i woke up at 10am, rushed and went to see the doc. Went off to meet BB, cabbed down to TM and rushed for the movie. ILOVEYOUMAN, great movie. Very very funny, laughed a lot inside although some unhappy things just got into me for a moment. Zzzz. & he gave me my reward. (:
Went to have lunch @ LJS, changed my itouch cover and screen protector also cause he keep nagging about it. Lol. Was on the phone with kerker and i just couldn't take it, was talking and can't really eat my food. He's very very sweet, he helped me cut my chicken into small small pieces so i can eat while talking. THANK YOUU. hahaha.
Cabbed down to Bedok int and waited for GF&Mike. Walked over to the .. ktv? LOL. Sang for hours and went to 201 for dinner with kerker&Ter. Sent him off to take cab and i went over to EP meet Jerrer. Talked for a little while and I'm home at 11pm.
Yeah some things just could not be avoid.. Zzzzz.
I think only some pple know what happened.
Didn't went to school today and sorry ker.
Thanks ker for hanging onto the phone for an hour listening to my cryings. Thanks BB, you have been very very sweet. (:
Thanks friends, Gf, Sab, Tavis. Thanks for your concern, thanks for everything, I'm so glad i have you guys.
Miss him v badly ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home