Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

My baby cousin damn cute, she saw the neck tie and her reaction was "Eh got fish ah" HAHAHA.
My cousin, active & cute ttm. (Y)

Soooo much better now ! (Y) Haha.


New disciple - my bro. HAHAHAHAHA. Wtf right, but yeah -.-


Today i sleep like a pig. LOL. Woke up in the afternoon around 3plus pm then online until 6.30pm i sleep till 8pm my maid really NAGGED me to wake up for dinner. Zzzz. Woke up ate my dinner in a rush and my mum forced me to go over my grandma's house. LOL. So prepared v quickly and cabb-ed down. Celebrated father's day for my grandfather and all those fathers that are present. Disturbed my cousins as usual, went down to chill with 2 of my cousins, Keith and my cousin's bf. They all went off do their own stuff and i went home with my mum. Now I'm home brainstorming about what to do tomorrow. =/
Some songs reminds you of bad memories, but some songs reminds you of happy memories. But at the end of the day, it's just memories.
Head's spinning.
Cheer up GF! You know I'm always there. (Y). Didn't get to meet you today but soon k !
And for my other friends, i hope you guys will always remain happy k, no matter being happy is always the most important alright. (: I keep repeating this also not nice la, nvm i repeat again k?
You guys know that I'm always here and just sms/call away. Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home