Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FARM paper

Heyyyyyy, wassup.
Today woke up and wasn't feeling that well. =/
Went to school and had lunch with ker @ design again. Tutorial, got back Farm paper.
Srsly, v demoralizing, v disappointed, heart v pain. Sighs.
But still, i passed. Zzz. Just don't have the mood to get back the other papers. Zzzz.
Fuck farm. This time really must use vulgarity. LOL.
Lecture, at least was a cheerful one, laughed a lot with the girls (Y) and then went home cause i was feeling v tired. >.<
Then at night when i woke up, i regretted not finding BB cause i missed him. LOL.

I once wanted to turn back time so much so that i could change things, but now i realize even if time was being turn back for me, I'll still make the same decision. ;)
Cause if i changed things, i would suffer in the future.
& if i sticked to my decision, i get to meet him once again. :D & I'm really glad and happy that i actually ended up with that decision. Guess this is fate. Hah.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home