Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I miss your warmth

Omgoodness!!! I miss my BB so so so much ! ):
Went to school today. I slept late but i woke up early. It's been ages since me and my parents sat together watching tv, it's really nice...
We watched true story, and it's not so scary la that story, just a little creepy, a girl was possessed by an indian girl. I laughed more than being scare. HAHA.
Went to school for MR only today, which is super lame la srsly, and i gotta learn SPSS soon ! Ker teach me ! The test is next week alrdy ! :/

Had lunch with Royston, and their friends, Junqun & Brian came to join after a while. Sabsab too. It's really inconvenient when she doesn't have her hp with her !! >.<>
Went to do proj @ lab and just a brief one, went home and took a.. evening nap. LOL. Just woke up and i think I'm having mac with my maid. (Y)

I miss your warmth, i miss your hugs ):
I miss you, so much.

Tomorrow another long day in school ! >:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home