Sunday, June 28, 2009

28July09

HIHI.
I'm tired. :/
Went out early in the morning for jap proj discussion, Doris earliest, then we waited for Ridwan and we couldn't contact Kelvin. Zzzz. Anyway, we discussed about the role play and we're done with it within an hour. (Y)! Peanut waffle, not that nice though but still nice. HAHAHAHA.
Stunned in the cinema, fucking stunned. -.- Zzzzzz.
Dnknw how to react and i actually cried. Wtf. Watched transformers 2. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!
4.5/5 la, srsly. HAHA Just the movie, too long, quite draggy. Almost fell asleep. >.<

Went to have lunch @ Bugis, somewhere dnknw where, for sliced fish bee hoon? LOL. VERY nice, my first time eating that. Please don't wtf me, cause i got choked by fish bone for 4 times so I'm scare k. Haha. Went to walk @ Illuma? Walked around walked bugis street, bugis junction. Nothing much, went to Yishun to have dinner.
Wanton Mee NICE ALSO SIAH! hahahahahaha!
I enjoyed my day, very well. :D Thanks BB.
Went to my ahma house, wait for my mum and cab home tgt. (:

Thanks for EVERY single thing.
I'm serious and i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home