Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I miss my boyfriend

I'm home ! So early >.<
Went to school for SPSS test. _l_ x 100 srsly.
Idk is i never practice or what, cause is like i forgot how to do multiple response qns ! Zzzzzz.
Hope i can at least pass la, give me like 5% also can. ):
I want extra reward leh walao don't like that la. Hahaha.

Saw sabsab when the first half of the test was done! Was so happy so to see her, cause i can't contact her when her hp is NOT with her. Tsk. LOL. So is like, i miss her more than usual so whenever i see her, *SMILES!* hahahaha.

I'm gonna go sleep soon, after my fishafish. Then meeting peeps @ tamp int, Woooooooooo! Enjoy tonight man my bro ! *knock knuckles* HAHAHAHA.
Drinking session ~! (:

I just hope friday come a little faster. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home