Saturday, July 4, 2009

Look into my eyes, i love you

Heyyyyy
i woke up damn early today la ! like 8plus am? Wa without alarm know, wtf man i myself also stun. If only during school days it can be like this too. =/
B came to find me (:
Porridge! (Y) Hahaha. Rushed my BOE proposal, like.. last minute? Really last min. Hahaha. Ker came and talked, cabbed to school to print and submit the proposal and apel. Damn sian go to school for the sake of that, nvm. Went to TM while waiting for Brian, walked around tamp 1 and tm, a lot of stupid things. -.- Lol, best is the toy @ popular that hammer with the breaking sound. LOL.
Had dinner @ carl's jr, srsly the burger u can bite until you sian of biting. Hahaha. I start to feel the kick during dinner, damn damn tired. After dinner, chitchat. Went home after that. Thanks B (:
For everything. Sorry about the porridge! HAHA. =/

I'm gonna be with you.
I'm gonna be with you.
I'm gonna be with you.

You have such a big impact on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home