Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy birthday to Vista!

Esplanade view
Me,GF,Leroy,VistaBro,Royston




Jewel,Gf, Kerker,Netter



Balancing in the train
Happy birthday bro ! :D Officially 18 years old ! (Y)
After school, went home to sleep first. Then woke up, prepared and went off to meet the rest @ tamp. Train-ed down to Cityhall and went to have JustNoodles. Saw Shawn Boo ! Haha.
Went to carrefour bought beers and then walked over to Esplanade & started drinking. Played the tortise tortise jump game and Royston keep cheating/lagging! Tsk. LOL. Went home early and was bored, a bit high so asked them to play the balancing game in the train. Hahaha. Jewel OWN. Hahaha.
Woke up with fever. Wtf right? -.- But i don't feel weak or what, just very cold. Haha. Get well soon ! Tomorrow's Thursday !!!!!!
Which means i can see him ! :D
I hope he gets well soon too, I'm so worried. :/
When i say i love you, please believe me, that i meant those words. (:

You like my sugar, my sugar.
You so sweet, so sweet.
Like my candy, my candy
You so sweet, so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home