Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Break your heart






My sweet boyfriend, peel prawn and feed me. :D



MY cute boyfriend, shouting like a girl. HAHAHA


Sometimes staying up late really isn't a good idea because some nonsense things will go into your mind and mess up your brain for quite some time.

I looked back for a little while and i know that regret is gonna be with me for life, it's gonna haunt me and set as a reminder for me.

When i see how things move on, how people changes, its really really scary.

I guess i really need to treasure and cherish what i have currently and shouldn't let chances slip pass me so easily.

Was talking to Kereen and Tavis about many things and when i say all these, tears just accumulated in my eyes and i just suddenly have this very strong urge to meet babe. I just wanna hug him and tell him how sorry i am, how sorry i felt.

How heartpain i felt for him, how i want to change for him.

I know babe has suffered much and i wanna stop hurting him.
Today went dte, watch them bowl. Then train to Peninsula, walk around and then to raffles city then train home cause i was shag. Ate dinner and i slept till 10plus going 11. & then things weren't that happy between me and babe. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I just woke up only and the mood was totally spoilt.
Anyw, I'm still happy that babe is having liberty tomorrow and I'm going no matter how unhappy i feel because I'm dying to see him. ):
Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home