Monday, October 12, 2009

Cooling weather

Today i nua the whole day at home. (: Quite shiok actually cause the weather is real cooling. However, everytime when I'm at home feel very bored, i tend to miss babe more than usual. >.<
I woke up very late today which is like 4plus pm. HAHAHA. Fucking shiok uhhhhhh it's been so long since I've felt sooo damn shiok. (Y)
School's gonna start next week and i didn't have money to buy new school bag or new clothes. Aye but anyw, i also wear until v casual to school so i don't need nice clothes. Hahah.

I wished my arms were longer, so that when i take photo, it would be at a right angle. (:

HAHAHAH okay wtf am i talking about. Anyw, will be looking forward for Thursday and Friday to come! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home