Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy birthday Sabsab



& after this picture i took, i fell into the drain. FML.
Anyw, this post was a little late. So Happy Belated Birthday to my dear friend, Sabsab. (:
Went to surprise her on Friday 12am. Fucking funny, rang the doorbell 3 times but nobody was outside the door, she got scared instead when we wanted to make her dulan. HAHAHAHA srsly, DAMN funny. It was the best surprise i did so far uh. Hahaha.
Ton at her house, playing card games plus DRINKING WATER. Damn, i shldn't have set the rule saying no toilets allowed. In the end, everyone was desperate for the toilet. LOL. I went back to babe's house to sleep, and guess what sab told me, she said she went toilet 5 times after we left. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Slept till afternoon, supposed to play basketball but was cancelled. Ate homecooked curry noodle. (Y)(Y)(Y)!!!!!! Then went to Yishun to look for the truthordare cards but to no avail. So we cabbed over to Sab's house, played cards again. Her friends joined, then we went over to chompchomp for dinner and when we ordered everything, they suddenly changed location to Astons, so in the end we just left chompchomp without paying and everything. LOL. & i injured my knee cause i fell into the drain. What a day srsly. Thanks babe, a lot. It's kinda nice and sweet the feeling when your boyfriend is taking good care of you when you're injured. (:
Went back Sab's house and ate cake, watched tv till 1am i guess? Went to babe's house to sleep. All the way till noon again. I srsly think his mum is damn nice uh, went to buy lunch for us ! Awww man. I went home while they went to eat and walk around.
Nothing much already. My hands are itching for basketball! & when is the Sentosa trip before school starts?! It's starting next week!! T.T It's so soon! I haven't finish enjoying my holidays ! Dammit!!!! ):
I'm so glad that babe is still by my side.
I love you babe.
& srsly it is nice to sleep together with someone you love, wake up and the first person you saw is him. & you can hug closely throughout the night! (Y)(Y)(Y) who don't love hugs?! HAHA.
Finish up 1 episode of my show and I'm off to bed... i guess? Hahaha.
I'm so happy that this r/s is going smoothly. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home