Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cancelled

Hihi I'm here to blog.
Awww man my babe's liberty was cancelled today. Zzzzz. Now i gotta wait 2 more days to see him. (insert manymany sad faces here).
Anyw, i suddenly got this strong urge to go ECP. Hahah i miss the beach, the breeze and the things over there. >.< I feel like eating the food over there too ! Shit.

Today nothing much actually since i didn't manage to meet babe. Went to find sab awhile, ate mac and slacked awhile. Went home after that and now my dad is still not back yet with dinner & I'm starving alrdy ! Recently, got this crazy obsession over chick flicks. Ew right but I'm weird so yeah. Hahah.
Let's cross our fingers and hope this weekend would be a good one. (:
I just need babe around.
I miss you ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home