Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random

I was tired today uh, if I'm not tired i think today is fine, Wm still hasn't changed a bit. Noisy as ever, crappy as ever, lame as ever. (Y)
Only ker got the strength and stamina to entertain him, i entertain awhile i lazy alrdy. Hahah. Anyw, mike's bowling was IMPRESSIVE. His ball curves fucking nice. Really. I was stunned and speechless cause it's my first time seeing him bowling. Wow is the word. Hahah.

And why is my babe so cute and sweet ? I was messaging him half way and then he spam i love you to my phone, i think there's more than 10 and my phone lag cause I'm using the shit LG phone. & u know what he said? He said my phone lagging with all of his love. Awww man, i was smiling to my hp at that time, even when I'm typing this I'm smiling like an idiot. Wtf. Hahahah.

Went home very early, like 8plus when they go simpang for their dinner. After my dinner @ home i slept till 10plus going 11pm. Very pig, i know. :D
Babe, i wanna take a hell lot of photos with you srsly. I NEED A NEW DAMN CAMERA PHONE! CB.
Anyw, good night people.
I love you babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home