Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grow

Do you know pekcek is it just to upload ONE photo to blogger? Argh.
Today was just a boring day. Woke up and was overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings.
Srsly, this phrase keep appearing in my mind. - Nothing is ever enough.
When there's something, you'll tend to expect more, you'll always demand for more and it will just never be enough.
It's not easy to find someone who can love you for who you are.
Bottomline is, words are afterall still words unless actions are being applied in.
It's easy to use words to please a person or whatever motive that you are having, but it is not easy to just use words to gain a person's trust, a person's feelings and many more.

Somehow, when a person fall deeper in love, he/she just gets blinded by love. Although i know the feeling is awesome but still, i hope that if ever i lost control in a deep love, i hope my friends are there to be able to guide me because i might be stable now, i might appear to be taking things easily, i might appear to be very very different from majority of the girls out there. But afterall, I'm still a girl deep down inside, i will have childish acts at times, i will do things that many girls will do in a normal r/s. I just hope, friends, you guys can guide me and prevent me from doing things that i don't usually do.

How to judge whether a person is nice? He/she might appear to be nice, but deep down there is just one hypocrite living in there. But another person appears to be a very bad guy/girl, but deep down, there's an angel living in there.
Being too kind, too nice, too understanding and everything good doesn't mean what you get is what you deserve. So sometimes, i just chose to be the bad guy.

I've seen myself mature by a lot, thinking wise not actions or whatever. Hahah. I'm weird, but who cares? There's still someone who loves me for who i am, ... right babe ... ? =/


Babe's booking out tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it! Wheeezcxzcxccx! (: Let's take lotsa photos alright! & i love youuu! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home