Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fucked up timetable

I don't understand what's wrong with my fate, what's wrong with my luck.
Just when Ker's class which WAS my class have NICE timetable that time, THEY SWITCH ME TO ANOTHER CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so damn pissed. I really don't have the mood today.
I have stupid timings and i start school early, idk why but they seem to know that i don't like 9am classes but they STILL PUT ME AT 9AM CLASSES!!!!!
I fucking fucking fucking fucking dulan.
& Ker's class which WAS my class have NO CLASSES on MONDAY AND WEDS. Tell me, WTF IS THIS?!?! & WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LUCK?!?!?!

I just hope my CDS have a good teacher. I srsly srsly SRSLY regret taking RMT.
& in my timetable there's an extra module i have to take cause i fail that last sem, so others' timetable looks more relaxing while mine looks stress. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Save me please. If there's a chance that i can change timetable, I WILL FUCKING FIGHT FOR IT.
Aiya but also got extra module, how nice my timetable can be. I swear to god, I'm not gonna bloody hell fail 1 module ever ever ever again!!!! _l_ this is for you, TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home