Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Explosion

I DAMN SIAN TODAY. Went tamp, find sab slack a while, then i walked around T1, Tamp mall looking for my Samsung Ultra touch phone but they just dowan give me !!! ):
Stupid stupid stupid then when i decided on Sony W995, they dowan give me cheap ones, it's like even more expensive than HTC Hero, LIKE WTF?!?!?! I feel like killing ALL OF THEM WHEN I LEFT TAMP.
But today i settled my craving for Taiwan Ji Pa and MAC ! Wheezcxczxcxzcz.
& i really don't like people who don't like me without a reason. GIVE ME A VALID REASON BEFORE YOU DON'T LIKE ME LA WALAO, AT LEAST MAKE ME FEEL BETTER RIGHT. !@#!)$!($!*

Okay today is SO NOT my day. I'm pissed.

& I'm putting in the extra effort just so that i could have something reasonable. Zzzzz.
I'm not fooling around anymore.
My words, they are not totally empty, they weigh something on it which you can actually trust.
My actions, they are not just for fun, but there are reasons behind those actions which you can rely on.
And when all these are useless,
What's left is just time, to prove every single thing that I've said and did.

Crushed#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home