Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NUA-ING

Today i nua-ed at home again. Hahah. I'm so so so lazy and when it's gonna be dinner time i started to think of food. & I've got a hell lots of cravings coming to me.
Taiwan Ji Pa, MAC, MAC breakfast, Crabs, Sushi, Chicken Wings, Satay, Stingray, Carrot Cake. I had a craving for LJS but I've settled it for my dinner. (:
I guess I'll be tired early today so I'll be heading off to bed earlier tonight. (Y)

Downloaded a few games, Burger Shop and Cake Mania. I got bored of Burger shop like after playing it awhile. So boring, it's just the same old thing again and again and again. & i keep getting expert instead of perfect. Shit ass. Cake Mania is a little bit better, cause they have different things and it's not just one boring thing. But still THE GAME IS BORING!!! Zzzzzz.
Tomorrow I'm gonna touch a bit of Audition since I'm dying to listen to the songs. Hahah.
IM BORED. & i think my dog is dying of boredom also. HAHAHA.

& because I'm always bored at home, that's why I'm always seeking fun outside of my house.
Everything happens for a reason.
Bottomline, nothing is ever enough.
Life is just so tough that you have to learn things through the hard way at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home