Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Headaches, be gone

FINISHED RA TUTORIAL! Feel less guilty. Hahah. (Y) Imma good girl nowadays, let's hope this good girl image of mine last. Hahah. Actually kinda good to have lessons that end early, so at least i can spend time doing other useful things in the afternoon. Heh.

Having a headache now so I'm gonna rest a while before i move on to my PS speech. Yay, I'm so happy that I've done everything. Hahah.
Downloaded gunbound, so fun! Hahah cause very long never play. So i finding people to play with me! It's weird to play with strangers =/
Tavis is playing already. HAHAHA how about Sabsab? Kerker? Wanna play? HAHA.

Today went to CommSK2 as usual for 50mins -.-
Bumped into Sylves @ the bus stop, catch up a little and went to school tgt.
Next bumped into Fiona in the bus, talk a little also. Hahah!
Then it started raining heavily, like wtf i forgot bring sweater then it rains. _l_
HURRY FINISH M1!! I kanjiong alrdy. T.T

I suddenly feel like i have no life at all now. Never go out, never slack, never enjoy. Zzzz.
C'MON PEOPLE! JIO ME OUT!!!!! Hahah.

Babe hurry come out leh. Your baby is bored to death. ):
Hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home