Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Studies as well as future

I feel the tension.
M1 is due this Friday and idk whether my groupmates are done with the products and everything. Although we did a brief sample of the theme and evrything but we still got lots of things to continue! & Tomorrow is Wednesday already! =/

I've been working hard for these past 2 weeks ever since school has started. I've been doing notes for MerchB and RA, trying my best to go school everyday even though it's just for a little while, even if it starts at 9am. Did my CommSk2 presentation, & I'm halfway done. Did my public speaking and I'm halfway done.
Now that i really go read on RA, i tend to understand better. All the internal controls, audits and everything. (:

Trying my best to organize my time well so i don't always have to rush and do things last minute. Hmmm i just hope there will be some changes being made for this semester. & i just hope i can do better this time, although i know it always gets tougher every semester but I'm always looking forward. Like, no need to repeat or see that module again, no need to worry about Supp papers, what's best is, i can have rewards! HAHAHA.
From babe or from mum. Wheezcxzcz! & My birthday is next month!
No idea what to do in the afternoon or morning or evening, i only know clubbing's at night. =/
I'm gonna go shopping before or after my birthday. :D :D Like finally I'm able to buy new clothes. Hahah i think you guys are also quite sick of me wearing shirt and shorts everywhere i go right? Hahah!

Weds is tomorrow which means i have 2 more days to be able to see babe and enjoy the weekends with him. (:
Downloaded gunbound. HAHAHAHAHA. Too long never play suddenly felt amazed by it.
& today I've cleaned the shelf in my room.
It's kinda good to make myself busy like this the whole afternoon when there's nobody i can talk to. Heh.

Alright, it's going 11pm and i think I'm heading off to bed soon. I'll update tomorrow ! (: Bye!

Cause everything you do and words you say,
You know it all takes my breath away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home