Monday, October 26, 2009

Minimising regrets in life

I'm so happy & proud of myself. I wanna tell babe that I've finish doing notes for MerchB ! :D
Stress evrytime i see Sab's notes. Hahah.
Nowadays I'm feeling a little moody, the songs that i play on my itouch are all those slow, emo, past songs.

In one's life, there will be regrets but how many regrets are there depends on individual. I have a lot of regrets in my life, studies, relationships, friendships and many more. That is why I'm not gonna increase the number of regrets in my life.
I wanna tell babe, that i love you and I've changed from who i am in the past.
I always used to say break up very often each time there's a quarrel, there's unhappiness in a relationship, and it was real stupid because it's just a moment of impulsion.
Now no matter how unhappy i am, how big the quarrel is, i know i can't just think of the negative things in the relationship but overall of the relationship.
It ain't easy to maintain a relationship.
Now I've matured mentally, i know what's right and what's wrong but somehow i can't be right every single moment but I'll try my best to make things right. (:

I miss you babe, take care alright.
Gonna sleep early for tomorrow's 9am lecture! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home