Sunday, October 25, 2009

Over the weekends

I think I'll skip all the things about school huh. (: Save you guys w/ all the boring stuffs but public speaking was special. Hahah.
I made new friends during the 1st lesson already, Hui Ting, Melissa, David, Michelle. 3 girls sitting behind me but i forgot their names. >.<>

Weds went town with Tavis, Ker, Jerline, Brian. Stomach cramp but argh i tried my best to be normal but Tavis just like to kaopeh me so much. Ask me don't faint and all these shit stuff, but ker said i looked pale. =/ Then bcus Brian just reminds me of Ter so i just guailan him all the way uh. LOL.

Thurs went for PS den met Babe after school @ tamp. I can't really remember what we did but we were searching for my phone i think. LOL.
Shit my memory really failing.
Friday i think babe come over my house and stay over. (Y) Hahah first time uh. As in he first time stay over @ Gf's house. I was shocked. HAHA.
We went out first, i cannot remember where!! Shit, but i know we went to Pasir Ris Farm to look @ the dogs. OH MAN SOOOOO CUTE!! Srsly, that place is like my favourite place. HAHA. Then went to expo, u know we spent like money cabbing here and there. He siao one srsly. Walked around the small food fair, Electronics fair also he bought fan all that. LOL. Cab home and then we rest a bit, went to Eastpoint walked around and ate dinner. Went home and watched tv, used laptop, watch I love you, beth cooper tgt and slept in the living room with my parents. All under 1 air con, cause only the living room's air con is the coldest. LOL.
Woke up and my mum so sweet, gave me extra blanket and babe 1 also cause i think we were feeling cold. Hahah.

MAC BREAKFAST!! Wheezcxzcxz hotcake, harshbrown, ice milo. (Y)(L) Thanks babe. (:
Went babe's house and nua, we were tired cause slept late and woke up early. So we slept for a few hours, woke up for dinner and ordered pizza cause i lazy to go out. HAHA. Watched saw 1 tgt. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA best movie ever ever ever ever ever.
(L) x100 *screams* for Jigsaw!!!! Woooooocxzcxzz, that guy is my idol already. He's like the sickest person ever uh! Admire admire! (Y)(Y) Own me srsly. HAHAHA.
Went home after that.

Today nothing much, small tiff in the afternoon i guess. Then went over to causeway point have lunch, went over to babe's house, played monopoly -.- it's damn funny when you know all the things but the person opposite you is taking the character and slowly moving one step by one step. HAHAHAHA. Not everybody know what I'm trying to say but babe definitely know what I'm trying to say. The game is boring, but laughing at that idiot in front of me is the entertainment. HAHAHAHAHA.
Went over to Alvin's house and then went nearby to have dinner. CRAB!! (Y) Thanks babe. Wheeezcxzcxcz love youuuuuu. Hahah. He's really a sweet guy w/ actions but not w/ words. There's good and bad. (:
He booked in and i went home after that. ):

Let's look forward for next week to come. :D I'm gonna go sleep already.
Oh by the way, Happy birthday to my dearest friend Alan. (:
Although he won't be able to read this but yeah he was there for me like 24/7. I called him in the middle of the night, he also can just accompany me on the phone. 7am call him also accompany me. LOL. Just the thought of him can make me smile. (: We were once close in sec school, then we drifted apart due to some issues, then we got back close again, den we drift again, den when i broke up with my ex, we got close again, den now we drift again. But i know, this friendship won't end. :D & he's cute! HAHA.
Anyw, enjoy your birthday Alan. (:
Go pursue your dreams, be it a tattoo artist or others. Do what you love and u know I'll always support you. Have your own stand, i can't always be there to protect or stand up for you, you gotta do it on your own. Good luck for your papers too. You know that i love you. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home