Monday, November 2, 2009

SimLim SQ weekend

HALO! Woots, feels like i damn long didn't blog. Hahah.
Friday went to school and it sucks really. People laughed @ me cause i wear full black for some reasons. >.< I know i stupid la, but don't like that right. Lol.
Skipped RVM since i got 2 days MC, went Tamp to find Ker&David. Hahah. Slacked @ teadot & saw my baby cousin! She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. The way she eat the cheesecake, the way she drink is so cute and gentle! Cannot stand her, but she don't let me carry her.): Hahaha. I shall see her soon! (Y)
Took bus down to Sembawang to make my stupid hp stuff. Got HTC SNAP! Woooooooo. Had dinner @ Bugis, the sliced fish porridge. Superb (Y)! Went to SimLim Sq walked around.
Went home & Babe start working on my PC. Wooo & now my PC can use the internet! ^^v
Babe stayed over and we watched deathnote 2 on tv tgt. Awesome show man. I love the god of death, they are so hot! Hahah.

Saturday.
Woke up and we nua-ed til late afternoon. Really DAMN nua. Then we went out that time, it started raining, WTF.
Went to bugis to change my laptop charger which we bought the previous day. While waiting for the rain stop, we had steamboat @ Bugis. Waaaaaaaaaa is super super super shiok. I think i will wanna go for it the 2nd time. Hahah. Walked over to SimLim Sq but we were too late. The shop closed. So we walked around Bugis then we took train home.
Babe stayed over again (Y) watched tv together. Hahah. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Sunday, woke up kinda early, had a little breakfast. Prepared and went to SimLim Sq AGAIN!! LOL. But we went to watch movie first, Jennifer's Body. Why she so hot?! Envy sial. After that ate @ Manhattan (?). I think not bad but fish&co. stil own. Hahah.
Went SimLimSq then he bought a lot of things, changed my charger, LCD monitor, speakers, thumbdrive & memory card. Wa chor uh. T.T Went back his house and he prepared everything.
I feel like dying on the way home. Hahah.

Thanks babe for everything and sorry for the troubles an everything. ):

Today went to school for stupid 50mins or even lesser. -.-
Submit proj then waited for Brian for FUCKING LONG. Zzz. Reached tamp mall & Tavis joined us. Had pizzahut for lunch. (Y) spam cheese. Hahah. Talked and slacked quite long in there. After that Sab went off for work. We went to 201 for prata. Slacked and talked now I'm home. I feel lazy to do my work. Zzzz. Gotta rush! BYE! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home