Tuesday, November 10, 2009

updates

I'm here to blog! (:
Past weekend was horrible. Sorry friends for making you guys so worked up and worried for me. Real touched, especially Sabrina. Don't blame yourself because I'm really so happy you actually stood up for me. Yeah i was suffering miserably.
But now i hope this nightmare will not repeat. =/

Saturday went over babe's house, rest for a while till my eyes feel better. Then prepared to go out. Met Daniel & went to lucky plaza for some errands that he needed to do. Bus-ed to Bugis and met Sab @ the stall, ate dinner and went to watch This is it. Please people, don't waste money on such meaningless, boring, stupid, waste of money show. Really. I was so happy when Sab say she wanna go toilet, i immediately rush out w her. Is like, i yawn dnknw how many hundred times inside and i almost fell asleep. Keep changing scenes, dance moves keep repeating, songs are awful, lyrics keep repeating, ugly and sickass singer. Idk why people throw their money for such movies. I feel sorry for them.

Oh & Babe owes me a dare. (:
Went to buy my icecream! walk around then went home. Nothing much. Sunday cab over to babe's house, slack, nua, watch show. Went home. Goodnight.

Monday skipped school. Cause dog shit the whole living room, and it's laosai finish cleaning i alrdy late. -.- They came over my house. slack watch tv eat dinner tgt.
Tuesday, went to school. Lecture, blackedout. (Y)
Then went off to work @suntec, stand until legs wanna vomit blood out. ):
When I'm working, i miss babe. >.<
Thanks Sab for the concern, and Jessie. (:

Tomorrow's CMSK2 cancelled, so work @3pm! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home