Friday, November 6, 2009

Stressless

April so cute right! (:
You definitely need a haircut!

I think my hair colour is sweee la! hahaha.


Tavis you look like a small kid -.-

I feel so... fucked up. Cause this 2 words sum up everything. Hahah.
Anyw, yesterday went to school for RVM and i regretted going! It's so bloody boring i really felt like sleeping. Zzz. Went for RA tutorial which end 50mins -.- Really.... Speechless. Finally saw Jewel in school ! Oh man we gotta meet up soon eh! Imissyou!
Went Simei with Fauziana, Tavis and Sab. Fauziana went home after that, we went for KFC. Fulfilling. (Y) After that they went to my house to slack till evening. Watched the japanese prank shows and all those funny things. FUCKING funny, we kept laughing non-stop. =/ Oh man. Hahah.
Went off to tamp and met up with Xueqian, Elson and Samuel. Xueqian is the noisiest of course, they went to eat at S11, then we walk over dnknw where to slack. & i got screened by the police ! First time sio. HAHA. & i thought Sab's gonna get caught for smoking again. HAHA. Anyw, walked back to S11 ate with Ker&Brian. Then they went off while we went somewhere else to slack. Played games. Fun sio. Hahah.
Xueqian is still full of nonsense srsly. Cannot stand him. Even Sab also keep laughing. Even his own friends also keep laughing. LOL. He's like the joker.
Played dice and it was so fun! Hahah. At first Elson keep kena, then after that is Sab alrdy. HAHAHA. & that xueqian got so many ideas on his mind! What a friend i have. HAHA.
Played cards after that, not that fun actually cause everyone was tired alrdy. Left with Xueqian & Samuel, and he still can make me laugh even when I'm so tired! LOL. Went home, wash up and sleep. So so tired. Stomach was hurting since yesterday night & today i had diarrhoea twice. ):
Felt like vomitting. So i guess I'm gonna go see a doctor later.
I don't feel good at all. Sometimes i wonder, am i too rush ?
I feel like crying but i know i shouldn't.
I miss Shawnniiieezcxzczxcz. When can i see you again? It's as though we meet once a year only. T.T
I need space, i need to breathe. I feel tight. I feel very stress, why am i feeling stress every single moment? It's only when I'm laughing my heart out and that's the only time when i feel stressless.
Maybe i was wrong all along. Phrases are just to fool people.
What's with when you love someone, all you want them is to be happy. Isn't that so ? No it's no longer that case. You rather see the person suffer, feeling miserable and all the shits.
I'm so glad i have my friends. I know they are the ones who won't heck care me even when things goes wrong. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home