Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Uncomfortable

This sucks.
Yesterday first day of work and i got all the shit problems. Zzz. Came back home, feet hurting nevermind. Suddenly feel very cold, very weak and headache. Lie on the bed, took my temperature and it was 37.5. I scare alrdy so faster drink water and sleep. Morning wake up i feel a little better but still i have phobia of going to the toilet.

Not going to work today. ): I can see my money literally flying away. So going to see doctor later. Sighs. I don't feel good at all. Yesterday night i was in so much pain and i need my babe so much. >.<

I scare i can even forget my own birthday, cause i don't even feel the excitement. & as the date keeps coming nearer, i can't remember when my birthday what date. -.- Wtf right i know. But because nothing can amaze me now. Unless my parents buy me a car on my birthday although i don't have a license i think i will forever rmb my birthday what date. LOL. 20 november. I'll try to remember -.-. I really scare on that day i will forget it myself. Hahah.
Birthdays are so boring right?
Sighs.
My birthday always v boring one. Capital not enough, friends not enough, fun not enough, crazy not enough, evrythg is not enough. Wanna held party house also not big, don't have a lot of friends don't have a lot of money also. Aiya FML. Buy 1 breezer nua @ home also shiok. =/

I wanna go clubbing, but somehow this idea is boring me out. :/ i think something is wrong w me. I always get interested in somethg then after a period of time, i will find it boring. I look @ my parents, i don't see them having such genes in their character. So what's wrong w me?! I change things v v easily and quickly. Quite a bad habit. But... bo bian. T.T

Go prepare and off to the doctor! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home