Sunday, November 15, 2009

Great change


During RVM, boringboringboring~




@ IKEA








Hi people, very long never update. Friday school ended early @ 12pm cause of boring crowded noisy CCN day and we went to ikea to have our lunch. Wooo! shiokkkkkkkk. :D
Walked around a little here and there then went to TM to catch poker king! Thot it was nice but almost fell asleep in the cinema but one thing good is that i learnt how to play poker, at least the basic i guess. Hahah.
After movie, met the rest @ MRT train-ed to Aljunied then went to Geylang to eat Dim Sum.
Wow, it's like.... SHIOK for the 2nd time of the day! Wow x3. HAHA.
Was rushing for the toilet cause my pee coming out anytime so i walked like super fast w babe back to MRT. Hahah.
Train-ed back home, ker & brian came over to visit April and too bad she have alrdy forgotten Ker and she prefer Brian. HAHA. Too bad, ker never visit her often. Hahah. Watch the xiaozhu show and then they went off. I forgot what we did @ night but i think is doing itouch applications all that. Hahah.
Saturday
Woke up late then prepare and we went downstairs to have chicken rice plus wanton mee. I ate 1 chicken rice and 1 wanton mee, yah starving uh bo bian. Then suddenly Babe wanna go Ubin so asked me to go back get changed then when i reached home i suddenly don't feel good. Rest.
Sorry about it.
Anyw then he finally did finish my itouch application.
Great thanks and great appreciation for the effort. Cause he was like busy for almost 2 days neglecting me just concentrating doing that thingy. LOL.
Then went to EP for dinner, we ate coffeeshop food, i wanted roti prata and he like did evrythg la, order food order drinks, bring me the food the utensils wa evrythg den he look damn busy la . -.- I feel so... spoilt. Zzz. Then he ordered extra hotdog for me ! Wa at that moment i felt touched. HAHAHA.
Like hotdog only right? BUT STILL SWEET RIGHT! okay. -.- LOL.
Then slept early after wo cai cause the next day got work. Wasn't a really good day but got to know a new friend call Yuanling. Nice girl nice girl. (: At least better than someone. Was on the train, phone low batt so listening to the music on my itouch. & i cried. Sighs. It's been ages since I'll cry alone on public transport. Needed a hug so badly @ that time.
Reached Simei, saw justin! Wooo funny guy, i like him. LOL. Must meet up soon man! Wheeexzcxz! Hahah. Then saw Keyzin also. (Y) i kinda love simei, all my friends all around here. HAHA.
Tomorrow having test! Goodluck!
#1. Thanks for bringing me out during the weekends
#2. Thanks for making me enjoy the time
#3. Thanks for the delicious food
#4. Thanks for the effort and staying over @ my place for 2 days.
#5. Thanks for sending me to Cityhall.
#6. Sorry for not being straightforward enough
#7. Sorry for not being able to watch Saw2 w you
#8. Thanks for the GREAT effort making my itouch applications
#9. Updating the software & sync-ing evrything for me
I think that's about it. (:
Overall. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home