Thursday, November 12, 2009

Betrayal

Girls really are dangerous creatures. I have a v weak point, which is i trust new people very easily. They are able to gain my trust very easily. But once they broke this trust by betraying me, then this trust will forever be gone.
That's why i always prefer guy friends than girl friends. Because guys they gossip, but the next day they will forget about it, and they only gossip among their close friends. They don't go around spreading. This is something I've always believed in.
Hate people who backstab. They say very nicely "trust me, i won't tell anyone." & yes i just naively believe them and i just say evrything out. At the end of the day, u realize that they just say that in order to get more juicy news from you. =/ Humans are selfish by nature. Hell yeah.

I know i did wrongly by not telling the truth, so i don't really blame them for telling the truth but i don't understand up till now why they have to add things that are not true. If you dislike me, come right up to me and say it to me. Don't in front of me act very nice "we should meet up often! When you free again blahblahblah" but behind you are doing these kinda things that make me dislike you. I once thought you are a nice girl, but i no longer think that way.
I will never forgive. NEVER.
When i don't like someone, I WILL SHOW IT OUT.
And if you really wanna say out the things that you promised someone that you will not say out, at least go find out the EXACT truth before you spill out. Because some things that you say, might not even be the truth, worse off, you're just adding fuel to the fire.
If you say u never dislike me, den whatever yeah. I'm stupid, I'm stupid not to believe what my friends say. I shouldn't have trusted you. Wrong move and that's it.

Hypocrites are everywhere srsly.
Bo bian only can blame myself for being stupid. But good thing, I'm a person who learns from my mistake and believe me, i will never make the same mistake again. (:
These people, please fuck off. Don't ever appear in my sight and best still, fuck off from my life, don't even get a single involved.

& idk why i always kena this kinda of things.
I be nice, you got problems you come find me, as a friend i will be there for you. Seeing so sad all that, i help you, cheer you up. You call me out, i come out all those shit i do. But when you happy all that, you fuck care me. Why are pple treating me like some kind of rubbish bin when they throw their unhappiness to me and then forget me when they are happy? This is not the first time alrdy. I always give it all for my friends, but what i get return? This is a bad habit which I'm unable to quit. Zzzz.

Going for PS later ! Hope I'm still able to catch up.
Oh & about what i've posted. Please don't ask who I'm talking about. I think it's SUPER obvious who I'm referring to. I think ALL my friends or those who know me well should know who are those are behaving like that. (:
Bottomline, I SERIOUSLY LOVE MY FRIENDS ! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home