Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turn back the clock

Been thinking.
I bet majority of the human species in this world would wanna turn back time. Because there are things that they really regretted and they will wanna make changes to it.

But what's the first thing you wanna change when you turn back time?
Studies. Love. Friends. Family. Which comes first?

However, there are cases whereby, even if time was being turned back, they will still make the exactly same decisions. Why? It is because of those decisions, that led them to what they currently have right now. & they're contented with that or rather, grateful.

I would definitely wanna turn back time, and the things I'm gonna do is stop hurting those innocent and nice guys. But everything's too late, I've already come this far, what i can only do is just apologise to them and everyone gotta move on. Idk what has happened to their lives, what I'm worried is that because of the hurt I've caused them, they wouldn't dare to love 100% again. =/
Because I've seen many guys who got hurt by girls and they became very different after that. So i wonder, if those guys that i hurt have became different.

Some things are REALLY fated. You are fated to meet many guys before you met this right one. When will i meet my right one? Or maybe cause I'm still young, having some immature thinkings?
When am i able to put in 100%?
Or rather, who will be the next one that I'm able to put in 100%?
Who will be the one that i will fall deeply until i will be blinded once again by love.
I wonder.......
Sometimes, really wanna look into the future and see who will i end up with. Who's the one and only one for me. There's too many doubts in life.

You're suppose to cherish&treasure things you have, but unknowingly, you took it for granted.
Theories are easy to read and understand
But practical are difficult and complicated to apply.
(:

End of thoughts. I'M IN NEED OF BLOOD TYPE O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home