Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School is boring!

Sup!
Work has been not bad for me. Love making new friends, although most of them are girls. =/
Would definitely prefer more guys! Hahaha. Shanice is damn funny. Hahah. I think people over there are all this funny huh.
Today will be working w someone new again. (Y)
Kinda lazy to work nowadays cause it's always somewhere far and i have to stand the whole day. ):
I wish my boyfriend is around. >.<>
My dad was impressed by me when i said i wanna prove to my mum i can work for months. I HOPE I CAN ALSO. LOL!
Normally awhile only i will sian. Maximum i only worked for 3months i think. HAHAHA.

Damn i miss my boyfriend.
My l.o.v.e, oh my l.o.v.e
I'm so into you, don't know what i'd do, your love is so true.

I suddenly got a few movies i wanna watch. Hahah. Paranormal activity is I BUAY SONG bcus someone get to watch w my boyfriend so i JUST WATCH W HIM so others(& this only include THE ONE I DON'T LIKE) won't get the chance to watch w him. Shit. LOL.
& when i get jealous, my friends just laugh. _l_
My gf is an agent! (:
2012 is heard A LOT of pple say nice, den just follow. HAHAHA.

Idk why uh, is it i really that funny?
I angry, friends laugh cause the way i angry v funny.
I jealous they also laugh cause also funny.
I pekcek also laugh. My every reaction just laugh la.
& majority the person who laugh is TAVIS CHOW HONG WEI LA. Nb cb.
One day u will get it from me la. I'm gonna kaopeh you until u buay lun.

Siannnn, i don't like birthdays when school is still going on. ):
Last time sec sch, my birthday is always during holidays. Now poly, my birthday is always when school just re-open not long ago. Nb.

BABE.I.LOVE.YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home