Thursday, November 19, 2009

One less lonely girl

Bored bored bored. It's the time of the month again. Damn sian somemore tomorrow's my birthday. =/
Later public speaking's test ! Impromptu, so useless srsly. CDS is a waste of time, mf.
Feel like cabbing to sch but shall not waste money. Zzzz.

Boring boring boring, life is so boring. I wanna go rock concert. I think rock is fucking cool now. I think black is even cooler. (Y) Hahah.
I'm dying to club but......... =/ don't even feel like mentioning.

CRAMP! Bloated, no appetite. Fuck.
I wanna partyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous.
Cousin is like 14 currently, and she get to party like million times. No need to mention the cousin which is the same age as me. Zzzzz nb cb.

I need a group of party friends.

BLACK ROCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home