Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drink drank drunk

I can't get to sleep. Mother fucker. So I'm here right now.
I vomit until my fingers all go numb alrdy. FML. I srsly don't feel any better after vomitting at all. My head is super duper pain, i ate the medicine for headache but kinda immune to it i think.
Shldn't have drank so much during the dinner, really. Regretted. Although I'm still safe and sound but i feel like dying. As if my heart's gonna stop any moment. My heart feel super tight and my head is fucking fucking pain.
I hope i don't die yet, there's so many things i haven't been able to do. Zzz.

Still need to work @ 4pm today i hope i feel better SOON enough so i can get enough sleep to actually work for 6hrs later. Hais.
Sorry to those who i talked nonsense to and sorry to those who got really worried about me. =/

I WANT TO SLEEP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home