Monday, November 30, 2009

Brunei

I so many days didn't blog alrdy !! Hahah.
Anyw, main thing is babe just went off to Brunei. Dammit, I'm starting to miss him alrdy fuck.
I just hope this one week would pass faster than usual, then Mid- sem faster over so we can hurry go out and celebrate and then have fun.
Japan trip was bloody hell postponed and my mum asked me to get back the $300 deposit. Hahah. & so my holidays will be working working and working. Hahah.

Stayed over @ babe's house from Thurs to Sunday. Will update when I'm really free. Tonight got work and i forgot to bring my newly bought sandals back home ! So i still have to wear shoes. Fuck school srsly, I'm so lazy i don't even feel like going to school. =/
But cannot, i told babe I'll go and i won't want him to worry about my studies.
FUCKKKKKK

Why my itouch sync so slow?!?!?! Nb cb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home