Monday, November 30, 2009

Another week of torture

Hais I'm here to anyhow blog. Zzz. I really hope I'm able to see him tomorrow. Okay maybe no need to see but at least hear from him often. SMS each other as usual, call for 5 mins or so. Sigh it's tough being an army boy's girlfriend. I can't really get to sleep even though I'm super tired right now.

I miss him like hell seriously. Just the thought of missing him can almost bring tears to my eyes. I'm so tired these few days. I need to study hard for my mid sem cause I gave babe my words for it. And also I have to work at the same time. Good thing is i'm working t1 on weds and Saturday so I don't have to travel real far. hehe.

Staying over each other's house like quite nice. Kinda addicted to the feeling cause both can go out and go back to the same place later. see each other for like 24 hrs. hahah best is I saw him for 96hrs I guess. V shiok sial. Hahah. Then can go out till super late also nevermind. Hahah when he comes back, we'll go mind's cafe or whatever things he wanna do. :)

Babe I miss you and I love you. Please be back soon alright? Take care of yourself over there. (L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home